Certificates & Training
The Certificate Programs in Applied Shamanic Practice and Plant Medicine Integration provide a well-grounded and comprehensive shamanic training that is entirely relevant to the modern context. Graduates of these programs will have all the tools they need to establish and maintain a healing practice based in shamanic principles.
Advanced Applied Shamanism Training
Students who are not interested in completing the certificate program, but would like to further their study of Applied Shamanism can proceed with the following sequence of workshops:
Certificate in Applied Shamanic Practice
Students who complete this training and an annual report become members of the Circle of Shamanic Practitioners and are listed as practitioners on this site. There is an annual fee for listing and review. The following classes are required for the Certificate in Applied Shamanic Practice:
Session Transcripts and Review
* Students must turn in eight (8) transcripts of sessions with clients for review. Transcripts must be turned in within 12 months of taking Advanced Applied Shamanism and must pass review.
* Session transcript review and a one-time certification fee is $250.
* Renewal requirements include an annual report and annual fee of $195.
* For active Depth Hypnosis Practitioners, there is no annual fee and the one-time review and set-up fee is $125.
Certificate in Plant Medicine Integration
Students who complete this training are eligible to receive the Certificate in Plant Medicine Integration and for active Applied Shamanic Practitioners, this certificate will be included on their website listing. The requirements for the Certificate in Plant Medicine Integration are as follows:
* Completion of Certificate in Applied Shamanic Practice (above).
* Attendance at the following workshops:
* Please note that students who are not interested in the Certificate in Plant Medicine Integration are welcome to take the courses in plant medicine.